Dr. Brandon Varnell MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

June 8th, 2015
Dr. Varnell has done surgery on me twice. He is a great doctor. The only problem I recently had is since surgical associates moved over to Oklahoma surgical hospital, it is really hard to get an appointment. I had to reschedule an appointment, and have to wait a month to get in. Other than that, I wouldn't let another surgeon touch me if I have a choice. Dr. Varnell is awesome.

March 16th, 2015
Highly recommended
Awesome doctor and I highly recommend him. He has performed 2 procedures on me that required me going under anesthesia and he answered all questions that my family had after the procedures. Before the procedures, he explained both procedures very well and answered any questions that I had. He never made me feel like I was being a bother to him with questions before or after the procedures. He also provides great after care, however he is very cautious. I did get re-admitted to the hospital after the last surgery, but he was exactly right (even though I was agitated getting put back in the hospital). Great personality, super nice and very knowledgeable. All around great surgeon.

September 17th, 2013
awful Dr.!
Dr. Varnell was more than 2 his behind on my visit. I had an allergy concern that he was willing to help find answers for at first. After an initial trial to find the allergy result, his nurse called to tell me that he would no longer see me as a patient, but I was 'more than welcome' to use the program facilities for nutritionist and exercise. I wasn't even allowed a moment to ask about a formal allergy test before I was hung up on. Two days later, I was called and told that my future appt at Bailey Bariatrics was being cancelled. Dr. Varnell never took the time to find an alternate solution/answer, help refer me to anyone else, etc. I had already paid several hundred dollars in co-pays, had all tests and procedures dune and actually had my surgery scheduled. Now I am completely on my own trying to find answers to my allergy, a new surgeon and bariatric clinic and figure out all out on my own. I would not recommend him or Bailey Bariatrics to anyone.