A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Watson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Watson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Watson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon J Watson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brandon J. Watson practice?
- Dr. Brandon Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandon Watson practices Emergency Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Emergency Physicians.