A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Jennings Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Jennings Watson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Jennings Watson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings Watson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Jennings Watson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
- Jackson Park Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Jennings Watson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brandon Jennings Watson practice?
- Dr. Brandon Jennings Watson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brandon Jennings Watson practices Emergency Medicine near Randallstown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Randallstown Emergency Physicians.