Dr. Brandon Wolfe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brandon Wolfe?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Brandon Wolfe?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 27th, 2016

Gestapo like staff

February 10th, 2016

Takes 4-6 calls a day for 2-3weeks to be able to get ahold of anyone to get an appt scheduled have tried stopping into office to setup an appt append they tell you to call but yet can't get ahold of anyone nor an answering machine and the office is usually staff only when this happens

November 18th, 2015

love him and his staff

July 16th, 2015

overweight? Go away! Need Lyrica or other regulated medicine? Go away! Diabetic? Go away! New to the area? Go away! Never even looked out of the office door - dismissed me because I refused to have my weight taken by the rude staff woman and said "Let me discuss it with the doctor personally!" A-Fib? Go away! 65 years old and need a doctor - get thrown out because you refuse your weight. (If he'd have spoken to me I would have explained. (Cannot stand w/o cane and tremble so weight painful and embarrassing to have to explain to nasty old woman. At least try to discuss it with me instead of treating me like I DO NOT MATTER!

March 23rd, 2015

he doesnt care

January 9th, 2015

horrible visit

Very disappointed.

September 11th, 2013

Neglected

I was jaundice and had an intense itch all over my body for 2 months and Dr. Wolfe not once gave me a urine or blood test to find out why. He just kept prescribing more and more medicine and then told me it was all the medicine that was making me jaundice. I ended up going to another doctor and found out I had a tumor and ended up having to go to Charleston for a very serious surgery called the Whipple Procedure. His office staff was courteous but he is very inexperienced and has very poor bedside manners. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone.

August 29th, 2012

Manages my care extremely well. Have tried other doctors with no luck, until I found him.Liver transplants are hard to manage but he is recommended by the hospital where it was done.

July 1st, 2012

Like Visiting Friends

I've been going to Dr. Wolfe for over 2 years now, along with some other members of my family, and it has been great.He always spends time explaining my health problems (diabetes & high blood pressure)and answers any questions I have.The staff are professional, but funny and tease the patients like close friends.Overall, I highly recommend this doctor.

February 3rd, 2012

Professional Review

Outstanding office system = electronic labs reports,electronic prescribing right from the room while you are there.I was recommended to Dr Wolfe by my Cardiologist who ranked Dr Wolfe very highly. Highly educated staff.

December 3rd, 2010

My family and I had 2-3 visits with this doctor and he NEVER onetime listened to our lungs,heart,checked ears like other doctors we visited. The staff is NOT friendly and the nursegives shots in the fat of our arms not in the muscle. My wife is very ill and she complained of bleeding gums and shes very anemic he did NOT order any labwork or do nothing. He only typed in his computer and did nothing for us. I took my wife to another doctor and her bloodwork was very lowand our NEW doctor put her on IRON and checked labwork and repeated it in 2 weeks. This young man is very nice and inexperienced, he needs to be in a practice with a more experienced doctor.

July 27th, 2010

Great doc.

I have never had to wait more then 5 min, for my appt. usually much less and he has always had wonderful manners, kind, polite caring, I trust him so much i tell every one I know to see him.