The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brandt Lapschies
Dr. Brandt Lapschies, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton, IA, with another office in Honolulu, HI. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Lapschies is affiliated with Kuakini Medical Center, Wahiawa General Hospital and Pali Momi Medical Center. Dr. Lapschies has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brandt Lapschies has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Brandt Lapschies is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton, IA.
Dr. Christopher Nicholas
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Clinton, IA 0 mi21
Dr. Rammohan Marla
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Clinton, IA 0 mi26
Dr. James Olney
Clinton, IA 0 mi37