A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandt Lapschies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandt Lapschies is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lapschies
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lapschies Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandt Lapschies, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lapschies graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lapschies has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center-West
- Wahiawa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandt K Lapschies MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brandt K. Lapschies practice?
- Dr. Brandt Lapschies has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brandt Lapschies practices Surgery near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, IA.
See Honolulu Surgeons.