A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandt Loev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandt Loev is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loev
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loev Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Loev graduated from Des Moines University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Loev has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandt S Loev DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brandt S. Loev practice?
- Dr. Brandt Loev has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandt Loev practices Family Medicine near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Primary Care Doctors.