A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandy Eberhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandy Eberhardt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Eberhardt graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Eberhardt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eberhardt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 25 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brandy A. Eberhardt practice?
Dr. Brandy Eberhardt practices Family Medicine near South Lyon, MI.
See South Lyon Family Physicians.