A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandy Eberhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandy Eberhardt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eberhardt
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eberhardt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Eberhardt graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Eberhardt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandy Eberhardt DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brandy Eberhardt practice?
- Dr. Brandy Eberhardt has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandy Eberhardt practices Family Medicine near South Lyon, MI.
See South Lyon Primary Care Doctors.