A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandy Eberhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandy Eberhardt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eberhardt
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Eberhardt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Eberhardt graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eberhardt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandy Eberhardt DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brandy Eberhardt practice?
- Dr. Brandy Eberhardt has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandy Eberhardt practices Family Medicine near South Lyon, MI.
See South Lyon Primary Care Doctors.