Dr. Brandy Eberhardt DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 19th, 2016
Awful. Rude.
Awful service. Women at front desk made an appointment for me at 11:45 and when I got there at 11:49 she told me since I was late I had to leave.. I explained that I drove 30 minutes to get there and she rudely insisted that it was too late.. I also clearly had an eye infection that needed attention, but she told me I had to come back at 5 pm if I wanted to be seen. Ridiculous.

October 4th, 2012
Exceptional service and follow-up
I highly recommend Dr. Eberhardt. I have 2 elementary age children and have moved a couple of times so I've been with other pediatric /family practices. With Dr. Eberhardt, I've never had a doctor spend time getting to know my kids. She talks to them directly and explains the importance of taking care of themselves and listening to their body, etc. etc. I think this is so important and critical to a child's self-care. During appointments, I've never felt rushed and even more important is that we have her full attention during teh visit. The care and advice we have received is top-notch and I was very impressed with the follow-up calls that have occured after every visit.

February 2nd, 2011
I"m impressed . . .
I needed a family practice for my family of four based in South Lyon. Found Dr. Eberhardt - she's terrific. Listened to all my aches and pains and asked lots of questions. Great follow up staff (called in prescription asap!) and the doc even called me to see how I was feeling the next day. I highly recommend!