Dr. Brandy Eberhardt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brandy Eberhardt?

Awful. Rude.

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Awful service. Women at front desk made an appointment for me at 11:45 and when I got there at 11:49 she told me since I was late I had to leave.. I explained that I drove 30 minutes to get there and she rudely insisted that it was too late.. I also clearly had an eye infection that needed attention, but she told me I had to come back at 5 pm if I wanted to be seen. Ridiculous.

Exceptional service and follow-up

Posted on October 4th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Eberhardt. I have 2 elementary age children and have moved a couple of times so I've been with other pediatric /family practices. With Dr. Eberhardt, I've never had a doctor spend time getting to know my kids. She talks to them directly and explains the importance of taking care of themselves and listening to their body, etc. etc. I think this is so important and critical to a child's self-care. During appointments, I've never felt rushed and even more important is that we have her full attention during teh visit. The care and advice we have received is top-notch and I was very impressed with the follow-up calls that have occured after every visit.

I"m impressed . . .

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

I needed a family practice for my family of four based in South Lyon. Found Dr. Eberhardt - she's terrific. Listened to all my aches and pains and asked lots of questions. Great follow up staff (called in prescription asap!) and the doc even called me to see how I was feeling the next day. I highly recommend!

Posted on August 3rd, 2016