A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandy Hattendorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandy Hattendorf is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandy Hattendorf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hattendorf graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Hattendorf has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Providence General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandy A Hattendorf MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brandy A. Hattendorf practice?
- Dr. Brandy Hattendorf has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brandy Hattendorf practices Pediatrics near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Long Beach, CA.
See Laguna Hills Pediatricians.