A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandy Hattendorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandy Hattendorf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hattendorf graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Hattendorf has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hattendorf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brandy A. Hattendorf practice?
Dr. Brandy Hattendorf practices Pediatrics near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Long Beach, CA.
See Laguna Hills Pediatricians.