A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandy Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandy Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandy Kim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandy Drake Kim MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brandy D. Kim practice?
- Dr. Brandy Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandy Kim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Obstetricians & Gynecologists.