A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandy Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandy Lu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandy Lu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Lu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandy Ries Lu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Brandy R. Lu practice?
- Dr. Brandy Lu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brandy Lu practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians, San Francisco Pediatric Specialists, and San Francisco Hepatologists.