Learn more about Dr. Brandy Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandy Lu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lu
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Lu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandy Lu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Lu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandy Ries Lu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Brandy R. Lu practice?
- Dr. Brandy Lu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brandy Lu practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians, San Francisco Pediatric Specialists, and San Francisco Pediatric Surgeons.