Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Mar 2nd, 2012

As the practice has expanded the level of care has decreased. At times I feel as if I am at a fast food restaurant and they try to get my child in and out as fast as possible. I have been frustrated with frequent inaccuarate diagnoses that end up costing a lot of money in return visits. The doctor is not always professional in the sense that if you question anything she says she becomes upset and speaks down to you like you are stupid.

|  Not bad but not Good  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2011

Dr. McCray is a good but not great pedi.She forgets moms do sometimes know what is best for their babies. She listens but is very head strong and is not open to your thought and even specialists advice. Her staff though are amazing. The nurses are the best and the MA's too...we stay for he associate and her staff the two best things about her practice.

|  Good Doctor, Absolute Worst Front Office Staff  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2011

Dr. McCray is a good doctor, gentle with children, and personable. She is not necessarily in the vanguard of pediatrics, but, luckily, most pediatric maladies are prosaic. A huge plus is that her MA's are excellent! However, she has the absolute worst front office staff of any pediatric practice I've been to in San Antonio. Records are lost, appointments disappear, referrals don't get referred. When you complain, you're met with a completely unsatisfying, "So?"

|  The BEST Pediatrition!  |  show details
by C, San Antonio, TX on Sep 14th, 2010

Dr. Mc Cray has been the only doctor for both of my daughters. She has the warmest personality, always spends enough time w/us during our visits and never rushes us. A lot of my girlfriends complain abouting waiting hours @ their pedi's office; we're called back within about 5 min, @ the most 15 min. Nurses are sweet and give shots fast & easy! :-) If you're searching for a good doctor, I strongly recommend setting up an interview w/Dr. Mc Cray, you will be very pleased.

|  show details
by Tammy Thompson on Aug 10th, 2010

I love Dr. McCray and can't say enough about her. She has seen our oldest since he was 2 and our youngest since birth. For 4 years, we have had excellent medical care from her, and great parental support. We moved to Austin 2 years ago and still keep her as our pediatrician!

|  Caring and Passionate Dr.  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2009

Its been a pleasure having Dr. McCray as our pediatrician. She is very caring and sincere. She takes the time to explain in detail any concerns or questions we may have.