A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandy Utter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandy Utter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Utter graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Utter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandy Lee Utter MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Brandy L. Utter practice?
- Dr. Brandy Utter has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandy Utter practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Family Physicians and Saint Paul Primary Care Doctors.