A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandy Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandy Walker, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Walker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandy Shawna Walker MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brandy S. Walker practice?
- Dr. Brandy Walker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brandy Walker practices Nuclear Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Nuclear Medicine Physicians.