Dr. Brandy Zimmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brandy Zimmer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 11th, 2014

ER Visit

I received care yesterday from Dr. Zimmer in an ER visit. I was quite satisfied with her care. She was knowledgeable, considerate, and seemed quite caring. She took to time to explain the diagnoses and answer my questions. No ER visit is good, but her and the other staff made it not so bad.

September 25th, 2013

DONT GO TO HER

I have never had a worst experience than I have with this doctor. As soon as I arrived in the doctors office, she was cold and uncaring. She never once asked about my past medical history or backround. She then proceeded to run numerious unncessary tests without my consent or knowledge. These tests could have easily been avoided if she would have done her research. These tests came to my knowledge when I was billed for them and indicating that my insurance was not covering these tests. I felt completely violated and upset that these were done without informing me. My final diagnosis was "Drink Water". I am glad I wasted my time and $400 for that diagnosis.Please avoid this doctor at all costs.

August 11th, 2014