A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Branimir Catipovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Catipovic graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Catipovic has 1 hospital affiliations:
- BID Needham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Branimir Catipovic MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Branimir Catipovic practice?
- Dr. Branimir Catipovic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Branimir Catipovic practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Des Moines Allergists and Des Moines Internists.