A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Branislav Behan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Branislav Behan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Branislav Behan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Behan graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. Behan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Behan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 26 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Branislav Behan practice?
Dr. Branislav Behan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Surgeons.