A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Branislav Behan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Branislav Behan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Behan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Behan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Branislav Behan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Behan graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. Behan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Branislav Behan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Branislav Behan practice?
- Dr. Branislav Behan has 1 office location.
Dr. Branislav Behan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Orthopedic Surgeons.