A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Branislav Cizmar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Branislav Cizmar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Branislav Cizmar, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cizmar graduated from Univerzita Komenskeho, Bratislave, Bratislava.
Dr. Cizmar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pomerado Hospital
- Tri-City Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cizmar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Community Health Group - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Branislav Cizmar practice?
Dr. Branislav Cizmar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Escondido, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Marcos, CA.
See Escondido Obstetricians & Gynecologists.