Dr. Branislav Schifferdecker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Branislav Schifferdecker?

April 1st, 2017

saved me from heart attacks 4 times. Done 4 stents. Wonderful doctor. Excellent bedside manners. A pure tenuous for heatt problems. Only dr. I can trust!.

January 30th, 2017

Great Cardiologist

Got me on the right meds and told me why I needed them. Asks questions and gives answers to mine. Nothing negative to say about this guy.

June 11th, 2014

Nice man, very poor staff, not a good listener and poor diagnostian. Keeps poor medical records. Treated me for several years missing and ignoring several serious issues. Not recommended.

March 2nd, 2014

Doc Realist

Outstanding doctor who is genuinely interested in your health and personal well being. Very practical in his approach to getting you where you need to be on your road to better health. Truly an interventional medical professional.

December 12th, 2013

poor bedside manners

poor clinical judgement.

December 7th, 2013

Schiff is a very prof. Dr. Has done 3stents &1baloon angioplasty which didn't work, it recoiled & was sent home with it recoiled & blocked. Told him I had chesy paim when I was discharged! I felt this should have been addressed closer. There is one other prob He seems to be distracted putting things into comp and doesn't give the pt. His full att. My hands &feet sweel but have never been addressed! Don't get me wrong he is excellent at what he does: but I feel he over worked and spread too thin in some places! When it comes to the front office: they are rude disrespectful to pts. And have actually laughed at pts. And hung up on us. Reported it to administration, and off.mgr. still the prob. Ex CONTINUES!

September 24th, 2012

Best Cardio Out There

He is amazing !

February 2nd, 2012

Disappointed!

Was highly recommended to this Doctor. The first visit was hit and miss because I needed blood work. The second visit was an absolute failure. His P.A.did all the necessary blood pressure, going over the meds I take etc. When he came in I told him about my ankles swelling and he offered no advise. I told him about the numbness in my finges and he asked me if my house was cold. Told me to come back in a year. I was very disappointed.

August 23rd, 2011

you have to see his pa. i am very disappointed with him. thought he was a better doctor than what i have seen. also, he does not get patients prescriptions filled for them and it is a fight to do it very disappointing

November 18th, 2009

Very Good Dr

He treats My Dad, Mom and me. Both parents had major problems in 2008 and 2009 with different type of heart problems. He has been very accuate in his diagnosis and has made them both feel at ease with there problems. They have both responded well to his staff, Dr Shiff, medication and procedures. I went to Shiff after seeing how he handled my parents for a check up. I feel like I am getting treated by one of the best. I have recommended him to all my friends.

September 18th, 2017