Dr. Branislav Schifferdecker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 11th, 2014
Nice man, very poor staff, not a good listener and poor diagnostian. Keeps poor medical records. Treated me for several years missing and ignoring several serious issues. Not recommended.

March 2nd, 2014
Doc Realist
Outstanding doctor who is genuinely interested in your health and personal well being. Very practical in his approach to getting you where you need to be on your road to better health. Truly an interventional medical professional.

December 12th, 2013
poor bedside manners
poor clinical judgement.

December 6th, 2013
Schiff is a very prof. Dr. Has done 3stents &1baloon angioplasty which didn't work, it recoiled & was sent home with it recoiled & blocked. Told him I had chesy paim when I was discharged! I felt this should have been addressed closer. There is one other prob He seems to be distracted putting things into comp and doesn't give the pt. His full att. My hands &feet sweel but have never been addressed! Don't get me wrong he is excellent at what he does: but I feel he over worked and spread too thin in some places! When it comes to the front office: they are rude disrespectful to pts. And have actually laughed at pts. And hung up on us. Reported it to administration, and off.mgr. still the prob. Ex CONTINUES!

September 24th, 2012
Best Cardio Out There
He is amazing !

February 2nd, 2012
Disappointed!
Was highly recommended to this Doctor. The first visit was hit and miss because I needed blood work. The second visit was an absolute failure. His P.A.did all the necessary blood pressure, going over the meds I take etc. When he came in I told him about my ankles swelling and he offered no advise. I told him about the numbness in my finges and he asked me if my house was cold. Told me to come back in a year. I was very disappointed.

August 22nd, 2011
you have to see his pa. i am very disappointed with him. thought he was a better doctor than what i have seen. also, he does not get patients prescriptions filled for them and it is a fight to do it very disappointing

November 18th, 2009
Very Good Dr
He treats My Dad, Mom and me. Both parents had major problems in 2008 and 2009 with different type of heart problems. He has been very accuate in his diagnosis and has made them both feel at ease with there problems. They have both responded well to his staff, Dr Shiff, medication and procedures. I went to Shiff after seeing how he handled my parents for a check up. I feel like I am getting treated by one of the best. I have recommended him to all my friends.