A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brannon Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brannon Frank, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brannon Frank, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Lower Back Pain
- Mid back pain
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Frank has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- South Austin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brannon R Frank MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brannon R. Frank practice?
- Dr. Brannon Frank has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brannon Frank practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kyle, TX.
See Austin Anesthesiologists and Austin Pain Management Doctors.