A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brannon Marlowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brannon Marlowe is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brannon Marlowe, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marlowe graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Marlowe has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brannon Marlowe MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Brannon Marlowe practice?
- Dr. Brannon Marlowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Brannon Marlowe practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.