A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brannon Perilloux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brannon Perilloux, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brannon Perilloux, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Ear Piercing for girls
- Overweight / Obesity
- Travel Medicine and Adult Vaccines
Education & Awards
Dr. Perilloux graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perilloux has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perilloux accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brannon C. Perilloux practice?
Dr. Brannon Perilloux practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Pediatricians.