A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brannon Raney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brannon Raney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raney
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Raney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brannon Raney, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Raney graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Raney has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brannon Raney MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brannon Raney practice?
- Dr. Brannon Raney has 1 office location.
Dr. Brannon Raney practices Infectious Disease near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Infectious Disease Doctors.