A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brannon Raney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brannon Raney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brannon Raney, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raney graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Raney has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brannon L Raney MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brannon L. Raney practice?
- Dr. Brannon Raney has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brannon Raney practices Infectious Disease near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Tulsa Infectious Disease Doctors.