Brant Carroll MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 16th, 2016
Horrific Cataract Surgery
I had a horrific cataract surgery with Dr. Carroll! I had awareness under anesthesia, (had to look that up, didn't even know this could happen in civilized society) it was barbaric! I spoke clearly when I said I was feeling very lucid and hoped I would be sedated prior to surgery beginning. Seconds later Dr.Carroll began the procedure ANYWAY! He HAD to have heard me. I felt excruciating pain & saw what no patient should ever see. I cried out in pain to no avail, one nurse said I could hold his hand, that was it! Visceral sobbing began when I realized I would get no relief from this doctor. I was panicked, in full fight or flight mode the whole 15 minute procedure, my head strapped to the gurney. Do NOT have eye surgery with Dr. Carroll or Henry his anesthesiologist! They began and continued the procedure, like macho Neanderthals, Seeming to consider me a hysterical, overreacting woman. They were not at all concerned with reducting my massive discomfort and did not even speak to me! Afterward they both agreed to 'no charge' for the surgery, with an 'oopsie' attitude. I sincerely hope NO ONE ever has to endure the atrocious experience I had.

August 18th, 2015
Excellent care - satisfied in every regard!

August 2nd, 2013
cataract surgery
Each person in this office acted as though I was the most important client in their office. All very helpful. Loved Dr. Carroll. I can see again without my vision being blurry. Would recommend this office and this surgeon highly.

February 19th, 2013
My wife has been treated by Dr. Carrol and found him to be very professional on each visit. The first reviewer, who was not his patient must have needed to be confronted due to their actions and I'll bet Dr. Carrol was not in the least bit rude.

May 4th, 2012
Rude! The rudest doctor that I ever met. I was not even his patient, but had him rudely approach me at Eye Associates NW.

July 29th, 2016