A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brant Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brant Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brant Cooper, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brant L Cooper MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brant L. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Brant Cooper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brant Cooper practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR.
See Eugene Obstetricians & Gynecologists.