A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brant Fulmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brant Fulmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brant Fulmer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulmer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fulmer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- West Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brant Robert Fulmer MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brant R. Fulmer practice?
- Dr. Brant Fulmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brant Fulmer practices Urology near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA.
See Pensacola Urologists.