Dr. Brant Holtzmeier DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

July 22nd, 2016
Highly Recommended
Excellent care under Dr. Holtzmeyer. Takes the time to explain your condition and answer questions. I have recommended him to numerous people all have been very satisfied.

October 1st, 2015
Caring Doctor And Staff
I have been using his services for the past few years. In addition to an annual physical I have called for appointments when not feeling well. His staff is very professional and always gets me in quickly. Dr Holtzmeier always takes time to listen to me and then examine me. He does take extensive notes which I like, since it allows him to document my health issues so he can refer back to them as necessary. When he has not been available, his staff scheduled me with one of the other doctors and I had a good experience with that doctor also. I highly recommend this practice.

October 14th, 2014
Fabulous Doctor
I would just like to say that Dr. Holtzmeier is one of the nicest doctors I've met. And believe me I have been to a lot of doctors from Ohio to Michigan. Thanks Dr. Holtzmeier for being a great doctor!!

July 27th, 2014
Office operations
Dr. Holtzmeier care is world class. He is an excellent physician. Unfortunately the office personnel lacks consistency and accuracy. Issues with prescription refills, appointment times, and all around patient hospitality are all sub-par. Dr. Holtzmeier is responsive, accurate and displays a patient friendly warm feeling of care. Needs better control of Office operations involving staff and staff patient relations.

March 20th, 2014
Highly Recommend Holtzmeier
I feel comfortable with this Dr and am able to talk about sensitive health matters during my appointments. I trust his personality and his professional credentials. Highly recommend.

November 21st, 2013
always professional- saved my life
I see this dr. every year at the mrs urging for an annual physical. This year was no different, just a check-up but it was actually different. He asks what seems like mundane questions about my life, job, family, etc and that combined with few more probing questions made him decide to order me a specific blood test which turned into another test, exam, CT, etc. Long story short- this guy actually is initially responsible for saving my life- my wife and I are grateful. Prevention worked for me and I'll encourage every male to keep up with those every year appointments and find a dr who can catch and act on the innocent remarks of his patients. 5 stars for my experience.

September 11th, 2013
Great doctor!
Great doctor. Easy to make appointments and he takes good care of my family.

August 22nd, 2013
Very Professional
Just found my new primary doctor. Thank you.

July 11th, 2013
BAD DOCTOR
The doctor sits there typing and looking at his computer while you are talking to him about difficult topics. He has a terrible bedside manner. He doesn't return phone calls and has long waits in his waiting room. He doesn't explain his treatments and diagnosis with you in any detail and treats the patients like their dumb. He does have decent prices and its easy to get an appointment quick with him, likely because he is a bad doctor and has little demand for his services thus the low prices and open schedule.

May 2nd, 2013
Best Primary Doctor for My Family
Very nice family practice physician. Always a little or no wait. If I ever had to wait, it was always less than :05 minutes before being taken back into the office. Dr. always is on time with appointments and has a sincere but serious attitude toward my medical concerns. I think his recommendations are spot on. Generally can get in for a same day appointment if I need it. I've had appointments as early at 7 am and as late as 7 pm with the good doctor.

January 30th, 2013
Ms.
I have found Dr Holtzmeier to be an excellent doctor. He communicates well, spends time with you, answers your questions, is thorough, and even sees things about you or your condition that other doctors might miss. He is also very compassionate. Two good examples: he had me go for an abdominal CT scan when experienced pelvic pain when being examined for the flu. There was a positive finding in my uterus and he sent me to a good gynecologist who determined it was a fibroid. I let Dr H know about this, and he wanted to make absolutely sure that it was just a fibroid. I assured him that his recommended specialist was very sure. This past summer, I had a scalding accident. He had his staff immediately call for home health assistance for me (I' m disabled and live alone), and he made sure that I had adequate pain relief for several weeks which made bandaging and therapy a lot easier for me and my home health team. I have healed well from this injury thanks to him. It was how Dr H helped me with my burns that impressed a good friend of mine who has since made him her doctor, too. And my friend is not easily impressed. Dr H is a good, caring and compassionate doctor!

August 3rd, 2012
definitely heading somewhere else
He has been my regular pediatrician for my daughter who is now 11 months old. I've never been satisfied in our visits and often leave feeling discouraged. He rushes through our appointments and almost seems uncomfortable. He rushed through an exam when my daughter was 4 months old with a fever and told me she had a cold. I took her to the hospital that same night for a second opinion. She ended up having RSV!!!! Thankfully the doctors in the ER were here to help!!!! Today we came in for an exam for reoccurring bruises on my daughters spine, and he pushed us out of the door with a fungal cream.....? We're finding us a new pediatrician. I've had enough