Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
I feel comfortable here. show details I feel comfortable here.
Nov 21st, 2015

I am still new to this whole 'adult' thing and have seen very few doctors throughout my life (I generally take the approach that everything heals with time). However, Dr. Kersey and his staff are incredibly friendly, help me out when needed, and welcome questions! I consider myself a very curious person and ask a lot of questions. Based off of doctors I have met with in the past, I often received short answers and somewhat of a 'cold shoulder'. Yet, Dr. Kersey is always happy to answer my questions and does so in a way that's easy to understand. Every time I have visited him, my wait has been less than 10 minutes, his staff greets me politely, and he spends quite a bit of time with me.

NO BEDSIDE MANNER show details NO BEDSIDE MANNER
Apr 7th, 2014

This doctor doesn't care or treat you the way other doctors do.

Very caring, really listens show details Very caring, really listens
Oct 19th, 2010

First doctor I've had to really listen to my problem and be able to help me.I've also sent my Mom and husband to him. Very friendly staff also.

Very good listener show details Very good listener
Mar 12th, 2009

Dr. Kersey has been very helpful in listening to my problems and helping me understand how to better deal with my medical problems. He always seems to have time to listen--and he has diagnosed some of my issues better than two previous doctors.

Be warned show details Be warned
by concerned citizen on Mar 11th, 2009

Dr. Kersey ordered lab work/tests even before the patient had seen the receptionist.Since the lab work/test appeared to have nothing to do with the visit, we started asking questions.The Dr.'s office responded by releasing the patient from his care. What kind of doctor would release a obviously sick patient just because they had questions?More importantly, what kind of doctor starts ordering lab work and tests even before the patient is even at the doctors office?