Dr. Brant Kersey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brant Kersey?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Brant Kersey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 25th, 2017

Was not impressed with his doctor and his bedside manner and advice. Ito get checked for him for a general physical, and he told me that I only neeeded to come back every other year or two. His nurse advised otherwise. I then did not go back the next year for my physical but had to see a doctor for strep throat. He could not get me in that day, so I went to another local doctor. When I tried to go back the next year for my physical, they told me that he does not accept patients back once they have seen another doctor. I have never had a doctor and state that they would not see me. I have always had great insurance through my work so that is not an issue. I also do not normally write bad reviews, and try to always be positive but I felt that this deserved one.

May 25th, 2017

November 21st, 2015

I feel comfortable here.

I am still new to this whole 'adult' thing and have seen very few doctors throughout my life (I generally take the approach that everything heals with time). However, Dr. Kersey and his staff are incredibly friendly, help me out when needed, and welcome questions! I consider myself a very curious person and ask a lot of questions. Based off of doctors I have met with in the past, I often received short answers and somewhat of a 'cold shoulder'. Yet, Dr. Kersey is always happy to answer my questions and does so in a way that's easy to understand. Every time I have visited him, my wait has been less than 10 minutes, his staff greets me politely, and he spends quite a bit of time with me.

April 7th, 2014

NO BEDSIDE MANNER

This doctor doesn't care or treat you the way other doctors do.

October 19th, 2010

Very caring, really listens

First doctor I've had to really listen to my problem and be able to help me.I've also sent my Mom and husband to him. Very friendly staff also.

March 13th, 2009

Very good listener

Dr. Kersey has been very helpful in listening to my problems and helping me understand how to better deal with my medical problems. He always seems to have time to listen--and he has diagnosed some of my issues better than two previous doctors.

March 11th, 2009

Be warned

Dr. Kersey ordered lab work/tests even before the patient had seen the receptionist.Since the lab work/test appeared to have nothing to do with the visit, we started asking questions.The Dr.'s office responded by releasing the patient from his care. What kind of doctor would release a obviously sick patient just because they had questions?More importantly, what kind of doctor starts ordering lab work and tests even before the patient is even at the doctors office?

August 21st, 2017