A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brant Lutsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brant Lutsi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lutsi
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Lutsi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brant Lutsi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutsi graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Lutsi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
- David Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brant Joseph Lutsi MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brant J. Lutsi practice?
- Dr. Brant Lutsi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brant Lutsi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Davis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland, CA.
See Davis Internists and Davis Gastroenterologists.