A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brant Lutsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brant Lutsi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lutsi
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lutsi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brant Lutsi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutsi graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Lutsi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
- David Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brant Joseph Lutsi MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brant J. Lutsi practice?
- Dr. Brant Lutsi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brant Lutsi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Davis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland, CA.
See Davis Internists and Davis Gastroenterologists.