A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brantley Gaitan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brantley Gaitan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaitan graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Gaitan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brantley D Gaitan MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Brantley D. Gaitan practice?
- Dr. Brantley Gaitan has 1 office location.
Dr. Brantley Gaitan practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.