Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Braulio Cosme-Thormann
Dr. Braulio Cosme-Thormann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson Heights, NY, with another office in Jackson Heights, NY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cosme-Thormann is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital, Parkway Hospital and Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Braulio Cosme-Thormann has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Braulio Cosme-Thormann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson Heights, NY.
Dr. Noga Minsky
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Jackson Heights, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Snehal Patel
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Jackson Heights, NY 0 mi26
Dr. Humaira Iqbal
Jackson Heights, NY 0 mi21