A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Braulio Cuesta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Braulio Cuesta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuesta graduated from Universidad De Cadiz. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cuesta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
- Integris Marshall County Medical Center
- Med Center of SE Oklahoma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Braulio Manny Cuesta MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Braulio M. Cuesta practice?
- Dr. Braulio Cuesta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Braulio Cuesta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Durant, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Hugo, OK and Madill, OK.
See Durant Obstetricians & Gynecologists.