Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Braulio Flores
Dr. Braulio Flores, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronxville, NY, with another office in Eastchester, NY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Flores is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Flores has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Braulio Flores has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Braulio Flores is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronxville, NY.
Dr. Nandini Anandu
Bronxville, NY 0 mi17
Dr. Miriam Hoffman
Bronxville, NY 0 mi7
Dr. Christopher Grantham
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Bronxville, NY 0 mi30