A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Braxton Hillerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Braxton Hillerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Braxton Hillerman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillerman graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Hillerman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Medical Center
- Watertown Ear, Nose, Throat Group, PC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Braxton L Hillerman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Braxton L. Hillerman practice?
- Dr. Braxton Hillerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Braxton Hillerman practices Otolaryngology near Watertown, NY.
See Watertown Otolaryngologists.