inactive

Dr. Braxton Hillerman MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Watertown, NY

February 9th, 2015
Very personable and knowledgeable. Even remembered my son now at age 22 after 18 years from his last surgery check up. Down to earth, on the mark, and practical in his diagnosis with the rest of my family over the years.

September 30th, 2013
Amazing doctor- great experience
Dr. Hillerman saw my daughter who was suffering sleep apnea and snoring at age 4. During his initial appointment he was able to tell that her adenoids were causing the problems. He made my daughter feel very secure and explained the problem and process for surgery in a way she understood. This eased her stress and made the entire process flow very smoothly. He did a phenomenal job with the surgery and for all of our follow up appointments. He is an amazing doctor and does so well with children. I have recommended him to numerous people and am so grateful he was our surgeon.