A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Braxton Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Braxton Turner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Braxton Turner, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Turner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Barrow Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Braxton Bailey Turner MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Braxton B. Turner practice?
- Dr. Braxton Turner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Braxton Turner practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Braselton, GA.
See Gainesville Anesthesiologists and Gainesville Pain Management Doctors.