Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brayton Shirley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brayton Shirley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brayton Shirley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirley graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Shirley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shirley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brayton R. Shirley practice?
Dr. Brayton Shirley practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Greer, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Spartanburg, SC and Greenville, SC.
See Greer Orthopedic Surgeons and Greer Cardiothoracic Surgeons.