A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brayton Shirley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brayton Shirley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brayton Shirley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirley graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Shirley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brayton R Shirley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brayton R. Shirley practice?
- Dr. Brayton Shirley has 7 office locations.
Dr. Brayton Shirley practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Greer, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Spartanburg, SC and Greenville, SC.
See Greer Orthopedic Surgeons and Greer Cardiothoracic Surgeons.