A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brayton Shirley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brayton Shirley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shirley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shirley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brayton Shirley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirley graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shirley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brayton Robert Shirley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brayton R. Shirley practice?
- Dr. Brayton Shirley has 1 office location.
Dr. Brayton Shirley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greer, SC.
See Greer Orthopedic Surgeons.