A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Breanna Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Breanna Henry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Henry Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Henry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Breanna L Henry DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Breanna L. Henry practice?
- Dr. Breanna Henry has 1 office location.
Dr. Breanna Henry practices Family Medicine near Schnecksville, PA.
See Schnecksville Family Physicians.