A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Breanna Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Breanna Henry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henry Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Henry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Breanna L Henry DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Breanna L. Henry practice?
- Dr. Breanna Henry has 1 office location.
Dr. Breanna Henry practices Family Medicine near Schnecksville, PA.
See Schnecksville Primary Care Doctors.