A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Breelyn Wilky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Breelyn Wilky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Breelyn Wilky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Connective and Soft Tissue Cancer
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Experimental Sarcoma
- Gastrointestinal Tract Cancer (Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors)
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilky graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Breelyn Ann Wilky MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Breelyn A. Wilky practice?
- Dr. Breelyn Wilky has 1 office location.
Dr. Breelyn Wilky practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Oncologists.