A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brehan King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brehan King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brehan King, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. King has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brehan Lara King MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Brehan L. King practice?
- Dr. Brehan King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brehan King practices Anesthesiology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ.
See Glendale Anesthesiologists.