A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bren Heaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bren Heaton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Heaton graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Heaton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bren A Heaton MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bren A. Heaton practice?
- Dr. Bren Heaton has 1 office location.
Dr. Bren Heaton practices Surgery near Boise, ID.
See Boise Surgeons.