A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brena Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brena Desai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brena Desai, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Desai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brena Manish Desai BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brena M. Desai practice?
- Dr. Brena Desai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brena Desai practices Pediatrics near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Queens Village, NY.
See Flushing Pediatricians.