Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

NOT RECOMMENDED show details NOT RECOMMENDED
by unsatisfied patient!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Apr 29th, 2016

Save your self a lot of stress and pick a different doctor!!!!!!!! Did not see Dr Wells I saw the NP she was pleasant enough. The issue is the staff they are rude and incompetent !!!!!!!! The NP had prescribed medication and when we called and left a message for her to please call us back to discuss the new medicine we NEVER got a call, when we called to see why 24 hours later the office staff was beyond rude, unprofessional and ended up telling us to pick a different office and doctor and hung up on me . NOT RECOMMENDED . RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, many more doctors pick one of them...

Cannot recommend this doctor! show details Cannot recommend this doctor!
by Cannot recommend this doctor! on Apr 26th, 2016

Dr Wells is rude, arrogant, lacks compassion and is not very knowledgeable. I saw this doctor several times and each time she was just as bad. She misdiagnosed me, provided the wrong treatment, then when I wasn't getting well she berated me instead of helping me. Her staff are nice, her NP Rachel is very nice, but Rachel too is not very knowledgeable. The office is not very clean/modern and the over all impression is this is not a very professional team or medical practice. I do NOT recommend this doctor because she puts patients at risk with her bad attitude and lack of knowledge.

So disappointed show details So disappointed
by Lia Hernandez on Mar 7th, 2016

I have been a patient for 5 years. Since they moves i have yet to visit the office until todat. The office staff here is probably the worst office staff I have ever encountered. They can be compared to weak fast food staff. The office is small and old and gross. I am definitely finding a new doctor.

Mar 3rd, 2016

Dr. Brenda Wells makes patients comfortable to discuss ailments, and she listens well to them. Her solutions are workable.

Feb 20th, 2015

Been seeing her since she left Carondolet and went on her own. I followed her, as I like her, and she is a caring doctor who is easy to talk to. Genuinely concerned.

Good for regular medical issues, poor for complex issues show details Good for regular medical issues, poor for complex issues
Oct 30th, 2014

Great doctor at first, then a horrible experience when presented with a complex medical problem.

Feb 6th, 2014

Dr. Wells always make you feel at ease and takes time to listen to you. I never feel rushed when I'm with her like I feel with many other other doctors.

by Dave. B on May 15th, 2013

Great Doctor. Wonderful Staff. I like the small office setting. I was able to get same day appointment. I am taking my entire family to see this wonderful, knowledgeable doctor with great bedside manners.