Dr. Brenda Wells Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Brenda Wells?

Posted on November 5th, 2017

Dr. Wells started out good but went down hill when she added more np's and office should keep her office manager away from front desk. Made mistakes on renewing prescriptions

Posted on September 6th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Wells for about 5 yrs. She is a quiet person, gentle and concerned when you have a health problem. I owe my life to her for urging me to take a mammography. I have not had another Dr. who really cared about my health like she does.!

Was misdiagnosed by NP. Given wrong information. Took multiple calls to get the follow-up information.

Posted on March 13th, 2017

Incompetent and insensitive

Posted on March 13th, 2017

Don't waste your time.

NOT RECOMMENDED

Posted on April 29th, 2016

Save your self a lot of stress and pick a different doctor!!!!!!!! Did not see Dr Wells I saw the NP she was pleasant enough. The issue is the staff they are rude and incompetent !!!!!!!! The NP had prescribed medication and when we called and left a message for her to please call us back to discuss the new medicine we NEVER got a call, when we called to see why 24 hours later the office staff was beyond rude, unprofessional and ended up telling us to pick a different office and doctor and hung up on me . NOT RECOMMENDED . RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, many more doctors pick one of them...

Cannot recommend this doctor!

Posted on April 26th, 2016

Dr Wells is rude, arrogant, lacks compassion and is not very knowledgeable. I saw this doctor several times and each time she was just as bad. She misdiagnosed me, provided the wrong treatment, then when I wasn't getting well she berated me instead of helping me. Her staff are nice, her NP Rachel is very nice, but Rachel too is not very knowledgeable. The office is not very clean/modern and the over all impression is this is not a very professional team or medical practice. I do NOT recommend this doctor because she puts patients at risk with her bad attitude and lack of knowledge.

So disappointed

Posted on March 7th, 2016

I have been a patient for 5+ years. Since they moves i have yet to visit the office until todat. The office staff here is probably the worst office staff I have ever encountered. They can be compared to weak fast food staff. The office is small and old and gross. I am definitely finding a new doctor.

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Dr. Brenda Wells makes patients comfortable to discuss ailments, and she listens well to them. Her solutions are workable.

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Been seeing her since she left Carondolet and went on her own. I followed her, as I like her, and she is a caring doctor who is easy to talk to. Genuinely concerned.

Good for regular medical issues, poor for complex issues

Posted on October 31st, 2014

Great doctor at first, then a horrible experience when presented with a complex medical problem.

Posted on February 6th, 2014

Dr. Wells always make you feel at ease and takes time to listen to you. I never feel rushed when I'm with her like I feel with many other other doctors.

Posted on May 15th, 2013

Great Doctor. Wonderful Staff. I like the small office setting. I was able to get same day appointment. I am taking my entire family to see this wonderful, knowledgeable doctor with great bedside manners .