A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Andritsis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Andritsis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Andritsis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Andritsis graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Andritsis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andritsis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brenda M. Andritsis practice?
Dr. Brenda Andritsis practices Family Medicine near Troy, MI.
See Troy Family Physicians.