Dr. Brenda Axmann MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 1st, 2015
Axmann the Ax Mann.
If you want an unnecessary hysterectomy (aka castrated) this is your place!

October 31st, 2013
My doctor for several years now
I have been seeing Dr Axmann for several years. Her staff is always courteous and pleasant. I never have to wait very long. (always wait forever with PCP) The doctor is professional and yet personal, knowledgeable yet easy to understand. She gets her point across with a dollop of humor. (yep that's right I said it, a dollop) I have recommended her many times and will continue to do so.

May 23rd, 2012
What a Pro!
She knows her stuff! Explained (and even drew a diagram) her thought process of diagnosing my problem and I have all the confidence in the world in her ability to treat me well and professionally.

March 23rd, 2012
best doctor in the world

July 31st, 2011
Mixed messages, delays
Asked and was told she prescribed and was versed in Bio-Identicals. When I spoke with her she said it was only in cases of fertility. Apologized for confusion. Suggested several tests not covered by insurance (DHEA, Spectra cell, and another). 500.00 later I Got a call that the report was being mailed to me. Called for explanation. And played phone tags with the nurse who worked every other day and could never answer a question. I tried to set up an appt to review the results and get a better understanding of how I should proceed. No call back. Finally realized test to make me feel that she had done something. Nurse told me to find an endocrinologist but they didn't know any. I showed the tests to my internist, the endo I did find, a nutritionist, and a chemistry teacher. All said a complete waste of money! Too bad I felt comfortable with her on a personal level, but the follow through whether from her or staff was lacking to say the least for me. I've given up on any bio-identical doctor in this area; even if they put it out there.

March 17th, 2011
Extremely rude and condescending
Dr. Axman was extremely rude and condescending; she pretended to listen to my difficult situation and challenges I was facing only to make some totally inappropriate remarks on my patient sheet not to my face- . I found out when the information was sent to my primary care physician who has been providing care for me for almost 15 years. Needless to say, I was very upset and offended and I would NEVER go back or recommend her to anyone. She was cold and superior without knowing much about me (I actually have more degrees and education years) Her specialty is a sensitive one to begin with so I firmly believe that a good doctor patient relationship should be based on respect, trust and compassion. Sadly, she obviously lacks compassion and disrespects her patients.

March 14th, 2011
Dr. Axmann is an awesome physician and a caring physician. I had a real medical scare and she took me through it with concern and consulting with appropriate specialists. I would recommend her without reservation. Thanks, Dr. Axmann, for everything you did for me.

February 22nd, 2011
Hoped for more ethical treatment
I did not find it of value to meet with this doctor, I would think that it would have been more ethical for the doctor to have simply admitted that she had nothing of value to add in terms of medical advice (as I was seeking infertility help), and refused a consult with me, instead of wasting my time and money and her time, achieving zero value.

March 17th, 2017