A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Barry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Barry, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Barry, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Obesity Bariatrics
- Overweight Related Conditions
Education & Awards
Dr. Barry graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Barry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Marie Barry MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda M. Barry practice?
- Dr. Brenda Barry has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Barry practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Obstetricians & Gynecologists.