Dr. Brenda Barry MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 18 reviews

August 15th, 2016
Excellent, courteous staff. Very prompt. Efficient. Friendly.

September 16th, 2015
LOVE Her & her staff!! Best I have ever been to!!

August 26th, 2015
have been a client for many years.

April 23rd, 2015
somebody
i like everything

March 19th, 2015
Won't be back
This office is like a drive through fast food chain. They do not care about high quality medial care. I was going there just for an annual exam. And very time I was there, I was told that I was fine. When I went to another doctor, I was diagnosed with huge fibroids that this doctor missed. Enough said.

March 28th, 2014
Inconsiderate Physician
I just received a CERTIFIED LETTER from Dr Barry's clinic, saying that they don't want to treat me anymore, because of having to cancel appointments. not only do they charge me $50 for a missed appointment, they asked me not to bring in my 5 month old baby in with me who I have no one to watch her sometimes. The staff is cold and rude, the Dr herself is very cold as well, her physical examinations hurt and she dose not care to ease the pain neither physically or emotionally. The Dr. barley spends time with after the exam which she always rushes to follow up with any concerns I have. I never left the clinic feeling at ease. My cancelled appointments were called in ahead of time or if I did it on the same day it was only because I didn't have someone to watch my baby girl. I had heard of the same problems with other patients, but did not want to judge until I received that very unfriendly, uncaring , dismissal letter.

August 23rd, 2013
menopause patient
I was impressed with Dr Barry's knowledge of menopause and her keeping up with the latest science. She is wise enough to use outside sources such as a menopause educator and compounding pharmacy to help her patients. She is not that easy to talk to because she does not easily engage with the patient. I think that is just her personality. Her answers tend to be short and to the point.

October 17th, 2012
Horrible
I have visited Brenda Barry after I had a miscarriage. I started having some problems and ended up going to dr Barry's office every two weeks for six months and paying for every appointment out of pocket in the end, they would not tell me until after a few months that my insurance would not cover any of the visits. I went into the office with a mild infection and ended up with the worst case of bacterial and yeast infection you can possibly have. It almost destroyed my marriage. Dr Barry had no idea what she was doing. I would not recommend her to anyone, she should be ashamed of herself.

September 18th, 2012
you cant get an apt with Dr Barry only the PA
the PA gave me a bone density pill and i had a severe reaction couldnt get them on the phone for 3 days and then they never saw me for approx 30 days at which time i saw the PA again had to argue to get an apt with Dr Barry 60 days later I have been going to her for 15 years + and now i am just another pacient with insurance

August 5th, 2012
I've been seeing Dr. Barry for routine exams for the last 5 years and have always been very happy with her practice. I recently had occasion to call for a non regular appointment and was happy that they were able to fit me in a couple of days later.This practice makes great use of email reminders and you have access to your reports online.Dr. Barry is a caring attentive doctor who takes the time to explain the hows and whys of tests, prescriptions etc.

June 5th, 2012
Good Gyn
Dr Barry was very polite, and nice. Talked to me about non-hormonal birth control options, and gave advice (good)! I would recommend! I have never had issues with Dr Barry or her practice!!

August 19th, 2010
Dr. Barry has always been very professional and yet shows compassion for any medical issues I may have. I would be very concerned if I had to go to another physician.