Dr. Brenda Bell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brenda Bell?

September 15th, 2017

Don't bother

Save yourself time and money. Please go somewhere else. Dr. Bell isn't willing to listen nor does she believe you. If something is wrong with you forget. She can't or won't figure it out.

April 21st, 2016

Best Endocrinologist In Lincoln

Dr. Bell is one of the best doctors I have ever met. She is one of the few caring doctors out there. Her staff is as wonderful as Dr. Bell is herself. They work with you aggressively as your body is changing and you need to change your approach to find the best treatments that address the problems that you encounter. You can call Dr. Bells office and just about always get a human voice on the phone, rather than a voice mail and then wait all day for a call back if you are lucky like most dr. offices do these days. It really struck me how much she cares about her patients when she asked me if it was my mother that she had seen in the newspaper that had passed away and how I was doing with my loss. Dr Bell and her staff go above and beyond. Thank You

March 13th, 2016

Amazing doc

I thought Dr Bell was great. She was very thorough in finding out my medical history, and was very good at explaining everything. I have hypothyroidism, and she takes the time at each appointment to discuss everything, and make sure I am comfortable and understand everything.

July 11th, 2014

She made me feel worse

It is probably the worst experience I have ever had. I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer last year and the first time I met her she was like a bull in a China shop. I have been doing a lot of my own research and taking T4 and t3 medicine. I asked her if we could do more tests on my adrenal gland as well as other hormone levels and she refused. She said that is not the issue. I'm paying you money why is it that doctors don't listen. Thyroid patients have to actually fight for the right treatment and we shouldn't have to. Losing your thyroid is a big deal it changes your whole body so don't tell me I'm making it up. I will never go see her again.

April 16th, 2014

Horrific Doc

For some unknown reason Dr. Bell refused to believe my original doctor's (I moved) diagnosis of LADA, a type of diabetes that requires insulin injections. Despite my normal weight and negative family history and risk factors for type 2 diabetes, she insisted I try type 2 diabetes medications. When I questioned her logic, and presented her with lab values that indicated I had LADA or type 1 diabetes, she became defensive and argumentative. She also informed me that she would not prescribe Armour Thyroid, even though I had been doing very well on this drug for many years. She insisted Armour Thyroid was an inferior drug and also insisted that my TSH was too low at .80, even though I had established that this level was were I felt well and was within normal limits. She wanted me to switch to Synthroid (a synthetic thyroid drug) even though I told her I had not done well on that drug in the past. She's arrogant and condescending...If you want to be well, run as fast as you can from this doctor. I am now being treated appropriately by a physician out of Omaha.

January 20th, 2014

RN

My husband was unable to get an appointment with Dr. Bell. We were asked to send his medical records and insurance information and she would evaluate whether or not she wanted to accept him as a patient. I found this unacceptable as a medical professional. My husband anxious for help sent his records. A few weeks later he received a call that she would not take him on as a new patient. What kind of oath did this physician take?!? I am appalled that a physician would be so money hungry that they are going to pick and choose patients!

December 24th, 2013

Easy to understand and did not jump to conclusions

Very easy to understand and took time to diagnose and come up with plan of attack

December 3rd, 2013

She seemed liked she cared at my first visit. But now she will not respond to me and tell me my results of my test. Very unprofessinal. She has had the results for 2 weeks. Her staff at first was very nice at first then rude.

February 23rd, 2013

Very impressed with initial visits and Dr. Bell identified problems right away, but in subsequent visits, when I needed to refine medications, she acted like I was taking their time for no reason and the staff was rude about it.

September 17th, 2012

Find somebody else

She is very unwilling to listen and to fiqure out what is wrong.

August 5th, 2011

Rev. Dr. Raponzil L. Drake, DMin, MDiv

An absolutely caring, patient physician, who is both throrough and attentive. Dr. Bell listens to what I have to say, and is never rushed. I remember when I first needed to see her as a new patient, and living in Fairmont, NE, it would take over 2 months before she could see me, and I had run out of my thyroid meds. She sent me enough samples to get me through to my appointment. Seldom has anyone, let alone a physician I had never met before, been so willing to help me in a time of medical need. As a helping professional, most often I am called on to give help, so it really meant a lot for someone to show professional care for me.

August 3rd, 2011

Simply the best

Dr. Bell is truly a professional caring physician. I was fortunate enough to see her for an ongoing medical problem. My first visit she spent well over 30 min. going over all of my medical history. she also told medical history from other physicians I had seen. Finally I had a proper diagnosis. She informed me of all of the treatments available to me and all the possible side effect as well as benefits. She did not push one treatment over another the case me all the tools I needed to decide for myself. She made you feel as if your medical care was a team effort. Her staff are also very caring and patient. Anyone that's lucky enough to see Dr. Bell will truly appreciate having her as their physician.