A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Berberian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Berberian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Berberian, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Berberian graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Berberian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda J Berberian MD is a female Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda J. Berberian practice?
- Dr. Brenda Berberian has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Berberian practices Dermatology near Chevy Chase, MD.
See Chevy Chase Dermatologists.