A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Bergeson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Bergeson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bergeson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Bergeson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergeson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bergeson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist GlenOaks Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Walters Bergeson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brenda W. Bergeson practice?
- Dr. Brenda Bergeson has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Bergeson practices Family Medicine near Itasca, IL.
See Itasca Family Physicians.