A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Bourassa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Bourassa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Bourassa, DO, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourassa graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Bourassa has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Bourassa DO and MD is a female Nephrologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda Bourassa practice?
- Dr. Brenda Bourassa has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Bourassa practices Nephrology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Nephrologists.